Between 2021 – 2022 this community logged over 160,000 mindful minutes and received over $5,500 in giveaway prizes!
Mindful Minutes tracked:
We are expanding our Mindful Minutes Program to a membership based program! This new program will give you access to giveaways, free and discounted events, community forums, brand discounts, exclusive events and more! Stay tuned!
November 17, 2023 ATLANTA – We Hike to Heal, Inc., a nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting mental health through outdoor exploration, is […]
Things can get better surprisingly quickly. This reflective guided journal is a place to get a little calmer, more energized, more at home in your body, more fully alive. It’s a place to remember that feeling better is possible in all kinds of ways. And it’s a place to do something small that can change your whole day.
Inside you’ll find short, bite-sized exercises perfect for inviting a sense of calm, building daily habits, and creating a self-care routine. From taking a moment to relive a favorite memory to writing down a new intention to creating a list of fascinations, each approachable prompt is a chance to settle into yourself and help make the next few minutes be exactly what you need.
Simple yet thoughtful activities help you boost your mood in minutes, such as:
It just feels good when your physical and digital spaces are a little less cluttered. Offer yourself one of the following quick resets…
- File five emails
- Sort, shelve, or put five things away
- Clean a surface (sink, stovetop, microwave) for five minutes
- Take five minutes for a self-care task (combing your hair, brushing and flossing your teeth)
- Take five minutes to begin a larger job (putting in a load of laundry, starting the dishwasher)
Designed by: Cheryl Cochran and Randall Slaughter
Activities for Reinvention, Inspiration, and Growth
Who do you want to be? This activity book and guided journal is an opportunity to design what you want to come next in your life. Inside you’ll find quotes, exercises, and prompts to help you mindfully embrace your past while intentionally building an incredible future.
- Guiding questions help you imagine a new chapter, from moving to a new home to sending a child off to college to starting a new relationship
- Activities invite honest reflection to support you in making positive and lasting changes
- An empowering self-care gift for birthdays, graduations, retirements, or tough times
Written by Miriam Hathaway || Designed by Justine Edge
Thank you for supporting this community! Your donation is very much appreciated! All funds raised this month will go toward the following:
- Completing our 501c3 process
- Hiring an attorney to register our trademark
- Hiring an Intern
- Funding our programing for the rest of the year
True creativity. It’s the place where your unique spirit meets your deep passions. And it can only be found by investigating who you are.
The activities inside this book are invitations to explore your heart and create a perfectly tailored version of what you want life to be. Through a collection of exercises, prompts, vignettes, and quotes, you’ll take an invigorating journey to discover what true creativity means to you, so you can give yourself more of what you need and everything you value.
- Filled with inspiration and engaging exercises to fuel your personal reflections and planning
- A beautiful gift to support self-care and well-being for a birthday, graduation, retirement, or new life season
- Compact softcover format makes it easy to carry this activity book with you on the go
Absolutely amazing! Renewed! Refreshed! Revived!
Y’all are doing incredible work. Thank you for sharing your brilliance and love and light with the world!
Even virtually I could feel the energy of the other women. It felt so good to be in a community with like-minded people.
Thank you for reminding me that I am strong, unhindered and surrounded by love.