#WEHIKETOHEAL CAMPOUT + RETREAT
Join us for a weekend of connection + mindfulness + fun!
We are excited to be hosting our second campout and first #wehiketoheal retreat!
This weekend event is open to all women identified folks who could use some connection and nature healing.
Sponsored by Merrell, Hyrdro Flask, REI and HipCamp – and powered by the Outdoor Journal Tour, the #wehiketoheal campout will give both first time and seasoned campers the opportunity to learn from each other and the land, while forging a deeper connection with themselves.
This weekend retreat will be an all inclusive outdoor experience that offers various accommodations based on participants comfort levels, from “Do-it-Yourself” good old fashioned tent camping, to more comfortable “Glamping” options with all the necessary gear provided and ready for your arrival.
This 3 day, 2 night retreat will foster community, introspection and a safe space for women to soak in the healing powers of Mother Nature.
Our campout will take place on a beautiful 53 acre ranch near Crawfordville, GA, a beautiful Black owned property about 90 miles east of Atlanta.
We will be following CDC recommended covid-19 safety protocols. Please visit our FAQ page for more details.
What you can expect
- Group Outdoor Activities
- Morning mindful movement sessions
- A variety of workshops and classes
- Relaxing Soundbath experience
- Downtime for relaxation
- Catered Meals (Meat/Vegan/Vegetarian/Gluten free)
- Evening activities
- Complimentary Adult beverages
- Swag bags valued at over $250 from our sponsors
- All inclusive retreat experience
- Diverse Accommodation Options
- A beautiful community of women to connect with
|1:00-1:30pm||Camp Welcome + Grounding In|
|4:30-6:00pm||Our Healing Nature: Journaling Workshop|
Sunday, May 29th
|9:00am-10:30am||The Art of Intentional Living: Harmonizing w/ the Elements|
|1:30-3:00pm||The Art of Intentional Living: Harmonizing w/ the Elements|
|3:30-5:00||Our Healing Nature: Journaling Workshop|
|5:00-6:00||Evening Trail Run|
|8:30pm||Full Moon Sound bath|
|10:00pm||Campfire, Cocktails and Conversation|
|8:00-9:00am||Morning Yoga + Meditation|
|9:30-10:00am||Camp Farwell + Grounding out|
|10:00am||Guest Check out|
With the DIY w/ gear rental option, we will provide you with all the gear you need for a weekend outdoors. We will setup a dome style tent, sleeping pad, sleeping bag and lantern for your to use over the weekend. Everything will be setup and ready for you upon your arrival. You will have access to power, water and bathroom facilities, including showers! Just bring yourself and your personal items!
Yesssssss to comfortable camping! With our Glamp Camp option, you get to enjoy the outdoors in comfort and style thanks to REI! With Glamp camp you will have a cabin style tent, comfort cot(s), sleeping bag(s) or quilt(s), side table, rug, lantern and front porch area to sit and enjoy the quiet of nature. You will have access to power, water and bathroom facilities, including showers! Everything will be setup and ready for you upon your arrival. Just bring yourself and your personal items!
Tent camping not your thing? That’s totally fine! That is why we have RV’s! With the RV Camp option, you will have all the comforts of home… a private bathroom, full kitchen, TV, WiFi, a queen size bed and pull out couch, and of course air conditioning! Just bring yourself and your personal items and be ready to enjoy the beautiful weekend retreat!
- Glamp cots and camp chairs have a 300lb weight capacity. Hammocks have between a 300-500lb weight capacity
- Potra-potties: Step in (no stairs) Width: 44 inches Depth: 45 inches. Height: 89 inches
- Shower Trailer: 3 stairs leading up to the bathroom, interior measurements, Width: 52 inches, Depth 70 inches, Height 92 inches
- The grounds are mostly level and grassy, some rocky and clay areas
- The parking area is approximately 50 yards from the base camp, where tents will be setup
If you need any additional info or have questions please feel free to email us.
I’m traveling from out of state, what airport should I fly into?
(ATL) Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is the main airport in the area with most convenient flight options. It is about 90 miles from the campsite. (AGS) Augusta Regional Airport is another option that is approximately 30 miles from the campsite, but not as conveniently to fly into from other major cities.
Is there a shuttle available from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport to the campsite?
Yes! We just confirmed a round trip shuttle from (ATL) to the Campsite on Saturday morning at 10am EST and back to the airport on Monday at 8am EST You will need to purchase the Add-on Shuttle ticket here. The rate is $167 per person.
What’s the bathroom situation?
Full bathrooms with toilet, showers and sinks will be available.
What should I pack?
Everyone has their own preferences, but below are some suggested items to bring along.
- Clothes for your stay – moisture wicking material is best
- any medication you may need
- phone charger
- camera (optional)
- shower shoes (flip flops, chacos, or similar)
- comfortable yoga and meditation clothes
- Pillow + blanket (or sleeping bag)
- Camp Chair
- If you are DIY camping, here is a great camping checklist from REI
What is your Covid-19 safety protocol?
- Participation is limited to maintain a safe group size
- We recommend that all guests who are not vaccinated be tested with 72 hours prior to arrival
- We ask that guest practice social distancing, or wear masks when social distancing isn’t possible
- Sanitation stations will be available around the camp
- All shared spaces and surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized regularly
I’ve never camped before, what should I expect?
You should expect an amazing time! You may be surprised by how loud the quiet is, but there is nothing like waking up outdoors to the songs of nature. The cool thing is, we will be there as a group, so if you are feeling unsettled, you can find some peace in knowing that there is a community of women around you!
I have dietary restrictions, will there be food options for me?
Yes, when you register you will be able to choose, a standard menu (with meat and dairy), vegetarian (dairy, no meat) or vegan (no meat, no dairy) menus or a gluten free menu.
I have more questions, who can I talk to?
Email us at any time at email@example.com, we are happy to answer any of your questions!